Tuesday 9 October 2012

Sedentary or Physical

     What am I? Sedentary or physical?  Well, of course I'm more of a sedentary person. I'm someone who likes to just sit in front of a computer or T.V even if I have nothing to do and don't even know what I'm doing sometimes. I like to just sit there, thinking of what to do. I actually want to hangout with my friends sometimes, but it somehow never works out. I know it's fun, but my mind always ends up saying " You cannot do much and you are too lazy." Furthermore, since I am now in grade ten, I have a lot more work and studying to do than I had in the past few years. Everyday when I come home, it's always homework, study. Or if I'm really tired, I go to sleep for a bit. Except for school, I'm usually just at home.
    Having a more physical life would definitely be more exciting and fun than a sedentary life. Hanging out more than studying, having fun more than being bored, being excited more than wanting to fall asleep, relaxing more than worrying.  Although I don't like shopping ( Never actually tried it with friends, never buy anything anyways) but it's more better sitting at home doing nothing. Just sitting at home all day long is not healthy. Physical life is more fun and healthy.
     Being lazy can totally make you do nothing. Because I'm lazy, I don't go out and hangout a lot, because I'm lazy, I sit and do nothing, because I'm lazy, I'd rather sit and not put away things that are in my way on my desk when it actually just takes less than two minutes to do so. Therefore, my laziness creates a part of me being more of a sedentary person.

No comments:

Post a Comment